Why most of the Intraday Traders lose money
The majority of the people who trades in intraday will surely hate this article title, but nothing can be done to make some awareness among the losers. This article now written by me is too late it should be written 10 years before or atleast 5 years before as I trade and lose a huge money in intraday and positional. But now I can surely guide you by this article what you would be done and how you would lose the money. Guiding means by giving the best intraday recommendations undoubtedly you will be earning a good amount, so we have more than 80% traders are renewing each month and we can stand in this field for more than 15 years.
- 80% of all day traders quit within the first year as their capital will erode and they will be lose.
- Among all day traders, nearly 40% day trade for only one month. Within three years, only 13% continue to day trade. After five years, only 7% remain.
- Enough capital for intraday trading with minimum of Rs.25000 required to take risk with the help of brokers exposure.
- Market is opened from morning 09:30 am to afternoon 03:30 pm to Individual traders, but 70% of intraday traders think that they should earn profit within 12 noon daily and they should see some other work in the second half of the day. But many of the times it does not works.
- First investment of intraday trading is patience rather than the capital. As much you have your advisory analyst should have more than you, as he is guiding you.
- The brain does not like repetitive losing. It will eventually shut down in depression if you keep losing money. That makes consulting with a successful advisory company like us is all more important.
- Self study about stock market is also important with daily updated news.
- Among all traders, profitable traders increase their trading more than unprofitable day traders.
- You cannot predict the future and stock market, as like that well trained and experienced advisories like us will help you to earn money from intraday trading.
- Build the self confidence from each trade something should be learn from each loss.Without sticking to the rules and trading as like that, will not give money, Discipline is the second investment in intraday trading where many of them forget.
- Discipline means If our expected target is reached we should quit by watching the market happily, and if our risk level of loss is touched we should quit for the day.
- Do not trade by seeing your neighbors, friends, colleagues, without knowing why you trade that stock.
- I will say strongly intraday trading is a skill, rather than earning money.
- If a trend or strategy to earn money is going successful, we should not change for minimum 6 months until we see good big returns.
- We cannot blame market and it will never change, we should change according to the market.
- Traders don’t learn about trading. “Trading to learn” is no more rational or profitable than playing roulette to learn for the individual investor.
- The average day trader loses money by a considerable margin after adjusting for transaction costs.
- Broking firms are the first enemies which they will earn even if we see profit or loss. So recommendations given by them will have less accuracy.
- Opportunities never ends in intraday trading. In 6hours of market timings we can have many opportunities but we will not find that, For pointing out the opportunity we are here to help you to earn from Intraday trading
After studying this ask question yourself that you have faced all and how much you failed to face.
How to rectify this?