Nifty Future Trading Procedure
Nifty is more liquidity when compared to all other stocks. Nifty can be long, short, or hold it. It can be traded in both bull or bear market also that is nifty future can be traded in both buy or sell directions.
- Place the order for nifty future in advance whenever the call reaches in your mobile. Nifty tips is being predicted with utmost care by seeing all technical parameters in chart and by viewing all global markets.
- Strictly place stop loss for the order you place. If the Target 1 is missed by 0.10 paise or 0.25 paise it is considered as Target 1 reached call. If the Target 2 is missed by Rs.1 then it is considered as Target 2 reached call.
- Before applying an call for nifty trading first decide your target price and place and first always try with minimum number of 2 lots and then go for higher quantity.
- Nifty trading is peculiar while comparing to all other trades as nifty depends on global indices and all other stocks in NSE and BSE depends on Nifty.
- Always follow the calls procedure till it closes.Do not try for an premature close so due to this you may lose your profit.
- Don’t give your ears for rumors and don’t get unnecessary panic and the pressure where you can create loss.
- Market always reacts for NEWS so try to be always with updated NEWS.
- Nifty Future Tips can be easily made profit by giving extra attention and patience with clear trend known.
Nifty Tips Pricing’s
3 Days Paid Trial – Rs.299
1 month Plan – Rs.2000
3 months Plan – Rs.4000
6 months Plan – Rs.7000